I always thought that Anna and Abby were so different (and they really are in many ways). But these days, I am beginning to see more and more similarities. Like their brother, they readily say please and thank you...even if it sometimes means screeching "Milk, pease, milk, pease!" in Abby's case. They are very cuddly, but once they've had their fix, their off again in a flash. More often than not, they spontaneously do kind things for each other. Abby regularly delivers Tigger Tiger to Anna and when we are making a frantic search for Abby's lion (even though we have 3), Anna calls out, "Abby, here is your lion!"
The best change lately, though, is when I see Anna invite Abby to sit by her on the couch. Abby used to be a bit of a menace, poking Anna unexpectedly out of rough playfullness and a little curiosity. Now, she snuggles peacefully...and sometimes they even share a short book. Sisters are fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment