We took a sunny weekday to explore Jetty Island, a small two mile strip of land just off the shore of Everett, Washington. A small 80 person ferry took about 5 minutes to shuttle us to our beachy little destination. The tide was in, so the water was up close and personal. We shared lunch there with some friends and whiled away the afternoon.
My friend and her youngest son enjoy their lunch

Josh and his friend wrangle a huge piece of driftwood and set sail


Room for three... their prime piece of driftwood was at least 2 feet wide and over five feet long

Come ashore

Seaweed fortified sand castles

Sharing a story with a friend

3 comments:
Great photos on the last few posts. Looks like you guys have been having some quality weekends - fun!
It's fun to see all your summer adventures! =)
I have no idea how I missed all of these posts through the summer! I found them now, though, and you guys all look terrific!! Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys, need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment